- The Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act: Do We Really Want to Return toAmerican Banana?
Joseph P. Bauer
- Art Crimes?: Theoretical Perspectives on Copyright Protection for Illegally-Created Graffiti Art
- Kentucky v. King: A New Approach to Consent-Based Police Encounters?
Jamesa J. Drake
- Constitution Day Lecture: American Constitutionalism, Almost (But Not Quite) Version 2.0
Richard H. Fallon, Jr.
- Bargaining for Power: Resolving Open Questions from NRG Power Marketing, LLC v. Maine Public Utilities Commission
- The Difficulties of Encouraging Cooperation in a Zero-Sum Game
- Speaking of Workplace Harassment: A First Amendment Push Toward a Status-Blind Statute Regulating “Workplace Bullying”
Jessica R. Vartanian
- Mediation and International Investment: A Chinese Perspective
WANG Guigo and HE Xiaoli
- Twentieth Annual Frank M. Coffin Lecture on Law and Public Service: Worldly Public Service
Jeffrey S. Lehman
- What Can the Feds and the French Teach Us About Criminal Restitution in Maine?
Benjamin M. Birney
- Domestic Violence and Enforcement of Protection from Abuse Orders: Simple Fixes to Help Prevent Intra-Family Homicide
Nicole R. Bissonnette
- Fishing, Fowling, and Dockominiums: Maine’s Need for a New Approach to Public and Private Intertidal Rights
Agnieszka A. Pinette
- Case Notes
- State v. McPartland: Applying the Reasonable Articulable Suspicion Standard to Secondary Screening Referrals at Sobriety Checkpoints in Maine and the Proper Role of the Law Court in Reviewing a Trial Court’s Application of This Standard
Holly L. Doherty
- The Law Court’s Unfinished Analysis in State v. Ali: Applying Padilla in Maine to Remove Procedural Barriers to Non-Citizens’ Ineffective Assistance of Counsel Claims